Transcend 4GB SD card powers off Tom Tom One NE

TomTom Model(s)
Tom Tome One New edition
Hi Guys,

After reading other posts I got myself a 4GB SD card and restored my device from a backup to this card using Tom Tom One New Edition. I have added new Western European maps and activated these. Using Tom Tom Home software, I can check the contents of this new SD card and even "operate" it via Tome Tom Home software to plan routes and add POIs.

However once I disconnect from TT Home, the device reboots but powers off after the "start Up" screen. TT Home has upgraded the application software to ONEv4 Version 7.903

Card is formatted as FAT32 when I check the properties and appears to be getting read ok by the device when connected to TT Home. 2.07 GB used with 1.64 GB free

Can any one please advise what I can do to operate this card in the device when not connected to TT Home on the PC. Could backup and restore process may have missed any files from the original card?

Thanks,

JKJ

Ask a Question