Traffic in Canada - TT 720

You haven't made clear (to me, anyway:) ) what you've tried to activate it but my understanding is that the only Canadian cities covered at this time are Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.

I am based in GTA and trying toll free number 1-866-486-6866 - but it is not working. Do I need to call some other number from Canada?

Is anybody using Tomtom plus (Traffic) in Canada? Is it good?

Montreal here

Phil is right. call tomtom to activate the free trial.

I have been trying very hard to get my free traffic trial activated but no use.

Can anybody give me advise?

Hello there;
I don't know about the traffic, but weather is working great for me. Using it with a blackberry 8830 Worls edition and Bell mobility as a carrier, plus i did not activate any trial promotoins. Anyways i will try activating trial traffic and let you know (i didn't even know that i had a trial promotion)

By reading some documentation on traffic feature on the TT site, they are indicating this is not available for Canada. I have weather and tt plus working.

Actually the traffic is working in USA, I browser an area in USA and perform an traffic update and voila!.... But nothing in canada.

if someone get it to work let us know.

Hello there;
I don't know about the traffic, but weather is working great for me. Using it with a blackberry 8830 Worls edition and Bell mobility as a carrier, plus i did not activate any trial promotoins. Anyways i will try activating trial traffic and let you know (i didn't even know that i had a trial promotion)

I am trying to get it working with my 8830 (Bell Mobility) as well.
What setting you use on the 720? 8830/Bell is not being listed as an option in the wireless data setup.

Thanks.

traffic in Canada will only work with both a traffic subscription activated as a trial by calling support, and with a rtm receiver.. no data via cellphones

Ask a Question