Trade in value for 2505 to 2535 Live?

Can anyone let me know if Tomtom plans to offer any trade in value for any of us that bought a 2505 and want to upgrade to a 2535 Live to get HD traffic..

It only seems fair considering the price of the 2535 Live is the same as the 2505 was a few months ago..

Sadly, I've been waiting to use this 'smiley'. Seems approrpriate here:

:flypig::flypig:

This is going to sound so ridiculous that you may think I'm kidding, but I'm not. You'll probably get a $10 'customer loyalty' credit. It's so insulting that I have always thought they'd be better off not offering it at all. I'm not sure if they really understand how it looks from the customer's side, regardless of why and under what conditions it's offered. It's usually offered when you've got an out-of-warranty unit that is toast. They don't do any repairs for N.A. customers.

Your best move by far is to sell it on the private market. Heck, toss out a deal here in our swap meet (Trading Post) area.

Ask a Question