Touch Screen Sensitivity

My wife's TomTom One touch screen sensitivity is very low - i.e. it takes a lot of pressure to recognize a press. My TomTom 720 (and all other GPS units I've used) are much more sensitive.

Has anyone experienced this with their ONE? Any fixes or workarounds?

Thanks.

I have to use my nail to get mine to work well. Finger touch alone doesn't work well.

But, a gentle touch with my nail works just great.

I've often wondered if others resort to that, too. Maybe I'll find out now!

My wife's TomTom One touch screen sensitivity is very low - i.e. it takes a lot of pressure to recognize a press. My TomTom 720 (and all other GPS units I've used) are much more sensitive.

Has anyone experienced this with their ONE? Any fixes or workarounds?

Thanks.

I used to have a 700, which is now my wife's. I now have a 720. Both have been sensitive enough to actuate with a finger.

My wife's TomTom One touch screen sensitivity is very low. Has anyone experienced this with their ONE?
The ONE touch screen isn't sensitive as the other units such as the 720 and the x10 series.

Like the others suggest, using the nail helps. I sometimes use my Phone's Stylus on the ONE. They also sell online or retails stores a stylus tip that wraps around your finger.

1650.jpg

I don't have that problem at all on my One... in my case its a One v2. Don't know if newer units suffer from this problem.

Ask a Question