Touch Screen Sensitivity Settings?

The touch screen on my XXL 550 has such poor sensitivity that I have to press very hard to activate anything on the screen. I think the map should move around if I move my finger on the screen but I can't press hard enough while moving to make it move. Is there some way to adjust the touch sensitivity to make the touch screen work? I couldn't find any settings for the screen in the settings except brightness.

I figured out how to get the touch screen to work by using the stylus from a PDA! It won't work with finger pressure but works fine using the stylus. The problem is it didn't come with the stylus and doesn't have a place to store it. I don't think the designers at TomTom thought this out. You'd think they would try it out to see if it works before putting it on sale!

Steve, can I ask you not to scatter the same questions about in multiple different topics. You were already asking about the screen response here.

Ask a Question