tomttom stuck using bicycle route

Hi,
I have a problem with my tomtom. It was working fine untill i chose a route that avoided motorways, now everytime i give a destination i dont get the screen that asks me to choose the fastest route, avoid motorways etc...instead it just plots the course and displays only a bicycle route. Ive been trhough all the menus and cant seem to correct it so im NOTusing a bicycle route but the fastest route via roads.... and i tried holding the reset button for 10 seconds which didnt do anything.

Any help appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a problem with my tomtom. It was working fine untill i chose a route that avoided motorways, now everytime i give a destination i dont get the screen that asks me to choose the fastest route, avoid motorways etc...instead it just plots the course and displays only a bicycle route. Ive been trhough all the menus and cant seem to correct it so im NOTusing a bicycle route but the fastest route via roads.... and i tried holding the reset button for 10 seconds which didnt do anything.

Any help appreciated!

Sorry to say but you are screwed for life now.

J/K. Just go to menu options and select "Planning preferences" and set it up there. If you don't see it in menu options, then first select "show all menu options"

I had this problem once when I first got the device too.

Ask a Question