tomtom xl iq routes map is different

Hi
I just bought a tt xl iq with europe map but the map is very simple and color is different with tt one iq routes which i had before . the map on tt one iq was newer and had details and had a different color but this unit (tt xl iq ) has a oldish map which is like a tt one 3rd edition. please somebody help.

What version number is the map thats installed and is it possible you were using a different colour scheme on the older unit to this one?? - Mike

I also have a TT XL IQ Routes Edition with Europe map, and my map colours and screen detail is exactly the same as every other TomTom map I've seen.

I think it must be down to your personal settings.

safety camera

H i again
I just fix that with upgrading my map because my map version was 825.2157.2157 and now is v860.3110

but I have another problem I havnt got speed camera how can i get that and how to install because when i connect to home it said i have to buy it.

The speed camera option is a subscription service so you do have to purchase this service, to be honest the coverage is pathetic with hardly any mobile camera locations included and the specs cameras on the Motorway network are years out of date in some areas.
Have a look at the offering from PocketGPSWorld.com as the UK coverage is second to none, its not free but you won't find better - Mike

Ask a Question