TomTom XL 250 angry with basic menus

hey guys,

I have just bought a TomTom xl 250. Thinking it was a new model i thought it would be good, but i have now found out its only got the basic menus.

My biggest gripe is i can't review the planned route. eg reviewing the route by text or images etc. I rung up TT and they bascially said, yeah it doesn't have that function and that's it :mad:

I have seen this sticky https://www.tomtomforums.com/tomtom-one-start-ease-xl-xxl/23136-major-update-easymenu-devices.html

so what's the best way for me to fix up and IMPROVE my TT? can i get the update descried in the sticky??

thanks for your help guys.

You said you've seen the sticky - doesn't that apply to your XL250? It solves your ability to preview route information. Have you tried updating?

To get the update, install Tomtom HOME on your computer, connect your XL 250, and click "Update my XL" in Tomtom HOME.

thanks for the help guys. i have just done the update and its awesome!! got back the functions i wanted!! :D

i can't believe the TomTom guy on the phone i spoke do did not know about the update

:D:D:D

Ask a Question