TomTom Website Not taking my serial number

So i just got my new tomtom, i have to say its absolutely amazing and im glad i bought it. Its the new v3 one. So i go to the website and it says on the front page that there are new maps avaliable untill june 15th. So i go to enter shop and try to put in my serial number it says my serial number is invalid, so i kinda want these maps what should i do?

So i just got my new tomtom, i have to say its absolutely amazing and im glad i bought it. Its the new v3 one. So i go to the website and it says on the front page that there are new maps avaliable untill june 15th. So i go to enter shop and try to put in my serial number it says my serial number is invalid, so i kinda want these maps what should i do?

It's because you have the latest version. The ONE v3 come with USA/Canada v665.xxxx which is considered the latest version. Check your version to confirm if you have 665.

If you don't have 665 then I would call support to order your maps.

your serial number

the format is E-54321-G-54321 if you still cant figure it out reply to this message-a tomtom employee/technician

the update is free,

Well, even the DVD update is not free, you pay $6. I don't think there is unless you contact support. They can probably help you.
they have changed the update from the dvd to a download, if you have a one,510 or 910-you can get it free

dont call support, just visit the website, the maps are free-a technician

Last edited by a moderator:
Dschwartz....

Try this link.....

http://www.tomtom.com/products/maps/index.php?Lid=4

I ended up having to call TT Tech support to assist me with my download because there was a problem with my code and the download portion of the site.

Slick...glad you are trying to help but please refrain from insinuating that folks are "dumb"....the TT site does have glitches with it.

Ask a Question