TomTom Website Mess

TomTom Model(s)
ONE 3rd Edition
I've read here that TomTom company reps browse these forums regularly so I'm posting this as constructive criticism of their site.

I went to the support section and selected my device and model, ONE 3rd Edition.

Then it shows me 90 results which any reasonable person would expect to apply to the model they just selected.

90 Results for All-in-one navigation, TomTom ONE 3rd edition - USA & Canada

Instead, I found 10 to 15 FAQ pages that were specific to the GO 510/910. It's not like the information was generic or even applicable to the ONE and they just forgot to update the models listed in the FAQ page. Most had to do with features and issues that just aren't supported in the ONE 3rd Ed at all.

To name a few...

SD slot
Bluetooth
Itinerary (with Google's "TomTom To Go")
Navcore 7 features not supported in Navcore 7 "lite"

Many of these I reported by clicking on the "rate this response" but WTF, doesn't TomTom already have a marketing or support department that gets paid to verify all the information posted online?

ahhhh...glad I'm not the only one. That has got to be one of the worst product websites I have ever come across.

The info is so scattered and fragmented, with little bits of info here and there.

The TomTom Home program isnt very impressive either.

They sure hide the support phone number for canada as well.

Not impressed at all.

Having said that, the Rider2 that I just got for christmas seems to work beautifully though.

Cheers!

Ask a Question