TomTom weather service-- how much $$?

Hello,

I just got my first TomTom device and was curious about the weather service. I went to the website and clicked on the weather icon but can't find a place to purchase it. Is it free?

so when it gives the alert "this feature not supported," that means i have a problem with my phone. okay thanks. I will go to some other threads to try and fix it.

PLUS services are free. It's just your mobile phone service provider that'll charge you with data fees.

from the Tom Tom site:
Requirements

To use TomTom Weather you will need:

A TomTom Navigation product with a software version of 5.0 or higher.To find out how to check the version number of your TomTom software click here
A mobile device equipped with Bluetooth and any activated wireless data connection (GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, UMTS etc). Note that not all phones or PDAs are supported. Click here to check compatibility. Also note that your mobile service provider may charge you for using a wireless data connection. The associated data usage of this service is less than 10 Kb per connection. Please contact your mobile service provider to determine the exact costs.

Ask a Question