tomtom virgin getting his first TT tomorrow

as the title stated ill be picking up my first TT tomorrow from bestbuy as soon as i get the in store pick up email i jumped on the TT ONE XL for a special price of $199 deal. this will not only be my first TT but my first GPS unit of any kind. its going in my 96 mustang. well ill be surfing all the info i can get on here for a while

as the title stated ill be picking up my first TT tomorrow from bestbuy as soon as i get the in store pick up email i jumped on the TT ONE XL for a special price of $199 deal. this will not only be my first TT but my first GPS unit of any kind. its going in my 96 mustang. well ill be surfing all the info i can get on here for a while

Just to set your expectations: Your GPS is a guide. It will tell you where to find points of interest in the vicinity and it will get you from point A to point B, but it doesn't replace common sense: it doesn't know about every company's movements so sometimes you'll find yourself looking for a gas station or grocery store that isn't there any more, and though the maps are updated periodically, sometimes it doesn't know about recent changes. Also, it's not quite door-to-door, more like "within a block," and though sometimes it doesn't know the short cuts, it can do a great job of pointing out to locals when there's an obvious shorter route they didn't know about.

Now that I've set your expectations, most of us here love our GPS's. With gas prices what they are, you'll find one of the reasons to love having a GPS is that it will help you find points of interest (stores, restaurants, etc.) that are along the routes you drive often that you never realized were there, saving you gas!!

Ask a Question