TomTom v2 with MobilNova's Media Center

Hey truth, nice vid.

I bit the bullet a few days ago, after having playing with the DEMO version awhile back. I can say it's worth the money as play back is very good.

The developer is currently trying to support MP3 play back but has no ETA on it.

I did notice that MC behaves the way mine does in that when you play a video, stop it, and then exit...the TomTom restarts (get the legal notice). I'm under the impression that after exiting, you should be back at the navigation screen?!?!

I saw the other threads in this forum but the debug files don't help. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong or this is normal behavour.

yeah, it'd be nice if it went back to the main menu vs. the disclaimer screen.

also, I noticed that it's either a player or a navigator, when both are running, the voice doesn't interrupt the audio during playback, thus making it strictly a media player when using the MobilNova app.

Hey truth, nice vid.

I bit the bullet a few days ago, after having playing with the DEMO version awhile back. I can say it's worth the money as play back is very good.

The developer is currently trying to support MP3 play back but has no ETA on it.

I did notice that MC behaves the way mine does in that when you play a video, stop it, and then exit...the TomTom restarts (get the legal notice). I'm under the impression that after exiting, you should be back at the navigation screen?!?!

I saw the other threads in this forum but the debug files don't help. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong or this is normal behavour.
That's because the nav app is shut off when MobilNova is running.

That's because the nav app is shut off when MobilNova is running.

I first read that in the instructional manual and so I headed over to the MobilNova forum and requested it be a feature in the next version. However, after reading more posts in the forum the Admin says it should not reboot when you exit.

I understand if this is normal behavour because it is written in the manual but the Admin is saying differently.

Last edited:
I first read that in the instructional manual and so I headed over to the MobilNova forum and requested it be a feature in the next version. However, after reading more posts in the forum the Admin says it should not reboot when you exit.

I understand if this is normal behavour because it is written in the manual but the Admin is saying differently.
that's odd lol. I mean, the demo I have acts exactly the same way as your full version.

No your right, the demo and full version has always acted that way. I even pruchased it knowing that it behaved like such and that why I went and asked for the that 'feature' to be implemented in newer version.

We'll see what the Admin has to say...stay tuned :)

Ask a Question