TomTom USB Data Cable

TomTom Model(s)
ONE 3rd Edition
Just thought I'd let everyone know that the TomTom USB cables are standard mini-USB cables.

Same data cable as my Motorola Razr - confirmed working.

Same thing goes for the car charger... standard USB output is 5 volts and the power connections are USB standard.

Also Walmart has one for about $8 online. I remember buying one in the store for a similar price when I needed a data cable for the Razr.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5065132

"So what", you say. "I can order one for only $10 from TomTom." Maybe you've lost yours or you're on the road without one and you want it now.

I know it says PSP, it's ok... a standard USB cable with a mini connector... it will work on your TomTom as well as your Motorola Razr.

Maybe you already have a spare mini-USB cable lying around... now you know it will also work on your TomTom.

Yes, I've found that any generic USB cable which fits the TomTom works fine. But that has been my general experience with any device that has this kind of connector. I've got a baggie full of them from various scanners, cameras and other gizmos...

Ask a Question