TomTom Traffic Update Issues?

TomTom Model(s)
GO 920 T
Hello-

Has anyone else been encountering issues with their TomTom app being unable to update live traffic? I've got a subscription with is good through this year and next year. However, when I try to update traffic...it errors out telling me it can't do so. I then go to Traffic, am able to confirm my subscription, but get a message telling me that my username/password is incorrect all of a sudden when I try to log in.

Doesn't work on EDGE/GPRS

My traffic only seems to work when I'm in a 3G or Wi-FI coverage area (of course Wi-Fi doesn't help much in the car...)

Traffic stopped working for me about a week ago I think. It hasn't worked since, meaning I've gotten stuck in some pretty awful Atlanta traffic.

Nothing I've done, including reinstalling the App will make it work.

My traffic only seems to work when I'm in a 3G or Wi-FI coverage area (of course Wi-Fi doesn't help much in the car...)
If you are on an iPhone 4 and or using O'S 4 with TomTom 1.4.1 in the US then traffic is not working on the route maps. However you can see traffic in the overview maps. Not an answer but TomTom knows and has been mostly silent about it. Hopefully it will work when we get version 1.5

TomTom 1.5 was released this morning.

I downloaded and installed it this morning and I can confirm that Traffic is working again!

I'm on an iPhone 4, iOS 4.1 jailbroken.

No problems at all on the drive in to work this morning.

Ted

TomTom 1.5 was released this morning.

I downloaded and installed it this morning and I can confirm that Traffic is working again!

I'm on an iPhone 4, iOS 4.1 jailbroken.

No problems at all on the drive in to work this morning.

Ted

Thanks just saw the update icon turn on. I cann't wait to update.

Ask a Question