tomtom start route planner

Hi i bought my parents a tom tom start for xmas, as i have a tom tom one and impressed with this. How ever with the start being newer and a slimline design i thuoght it have better features. it turns out i doesnt have as many features as i thuoght. So is there any way off adding a feature so you can see the route you planned and what roads to take etc, like on my tom tom one, also can you change the setting to cycling or walking like on my tom tom one. if you cant would i be able to wipe memory and upload my tom tom one soft ware on it as it has all these features, althuogh being a weekend old i dont want it to mess everything up and the void the warranty.

Have a look at the two 'sticky' threads at the top of this forum section. Between TomTom's firmware update and some menu hacks, some of the functionality can be restored to a Start/Ease model.

Ask a Question