Tomtom start 20 Map updates

TomTom Model(s)
SN:A04281G01216 8EN4.013.10 TOMTOM Start20 UK&IRELAND
hi friends

I was driving round, London Tower bridge area the other day my tomtom start 20 asked me to take turn and i alooked at there there is not even a road there and lots of buildings that area looks like the maps need updating also it asked me to turn in to one way street it go no entry signs as wekll why is tom tom not updating the one way streets Please some one help me to find out the right map update for my tomtom start 20.

also one more problem my tomtom takes a while to get connected to a gps signal some times 10 to 15 minutes it takes any reasons ?

You can report errors here >>> Map Share Reporter

The only way we can help you to report errors is if you describe in detail exactly where the problem are. "Tower Bridge area" includes a lot of streets!

As for the current map, it is 895. What map version is on your unit now?

You can report errors here >>> Map Share Reporter

The only way we can help you to report errors is if you describe in detail exactly where the problem are. "Tower Bridge area" includes a lot of streets!

As for the current map, it is 895. What map version is on your unit now?

how do i find out what map version in my unit ? sorry i find out version 8.75

how do i find out what map version in my unit ?

In our essential articles section...:)
How to find the version numbers of your maps and software

---------------------

I would be surprised if many streets in London are actually MISSING, please give an example if you can.

However, as a Londoner myself who doesn't drive into the centre very often, when I do, I'm amazed at how many turn restrictions are still wrong in TomTom's maps.

Your Start shouldn't take more then a minute or two to find a signal normally. It will be much quicker if you are NOT already driving while it finds a location.

Ask a Question