Tomtom Start 1gb

Hello, i am new to this and i am stuck with my tom tom, it seems to keep freezing, when i am on the first page the one that has plan route and browse map the plan route is coloured grey, and i have to really tap hard, then on the next screen when i tap whatever i touch colours grey as it should but wont go to the next screen, can anyone help?

The case "shell" can be removed which will reveal a reset button, give that a prod and see if it works correctly, you won't lose any settings or options by pressing the reset button - Mike

I know it sounds silly but i don't think the case does come off. I can remove the sticky thing that sticks to the windscreen but nothing after that.

Ian

There is a little pressure tab that you can press to release the case, if I remember correctly. The reset hole is then seen on the bottom, next to the usb port on the unit.

I'd give you a link to the instructions in the user manual, but the part of the TT website where the manuals are stored seems to have been down for the last couple of days :(

That's odd, if it's working for you....
I still get a 'time out' error even from your direct link.

I'd just reported the outage to TomTom too! I'd better retract it, if you can confirm it's working. :tape:

Ask a Question