"TomTom Services one moment please..."

TomTom Model(s)
GO Live M1530
After using the menu on the M1530 to reach "Services" and then click on "Live My Services" -- then the title message appears but does not go away and the list of available services never materializes, even after a few hours! Help!

Hi and welcome.
First thing to say is that I've moved your topic to a different forum section, but don't worry about it, it can be confusing working out where to post when you first join up.

Next, the 'M1530' is not a model number I recognise. I tried to find it as a serial number in Tom Tom's checklist, but that came up as a GO300, which is not a LIVE model. Can you remember the actual model name on the box?

When you have the problem, go to the Network Connections screen* and see if it says 'Connected' and has all the technical details filled in. Also tell us how many bars of signal.

* I can't tell you exactly where to find that screen until we know what model you have, as it has moved around quite a lot.

Next, the 'M1530' is not a model number I recognise. I tried to find it as a serial number in Tom Tom's checklist, but that came up as a GO300, which is not a LIVE model. Can you remember the actual model name on the box?
When I saw the "M1530" I assumed that he was referring to a 1530TM. There may or may not be such a model, but since I have seen my GO LIVE 1535 referred to as 1535TM, and TomTom seems to do minor variations on model numbers in different markets, I jumped to that conclusion.

Unfortunately, on my 1535 I have never seen the problem described by the OP, so I do not have any suggestions at the moment.

- Tom -

Ask a Question