TomTom Services expired after replacement

Hello

I bought a 120 Go Live device however had issues with it (the services where not connecting) so sent it back to the so called repair service who did a factory reset (which we had already done twice on the phone) and funny enough that didn't fix the problem so I sent it back again and they replaced the device but now it says my subscription has expired - even though it came with lifelong services...

Any idea how I get it sorted? I really don't want to phone them again (expensive call, ultimately useless it seems)

Sorry but we can't help you here. Not associated with the TomTom company.

Have you both these CS numbers?

0845 161 0009 or 020 7387 5444

Interesting in many respects.

I've never heard of a 120 Go Live. A Via 120 Live, yes. Big difference between the GO and Via series.

I also didn't realize that they had ever offered lifetime Live services in the UK. As far as I know, the Via 120 Live came with a free 1 year subscription to Live services.

One would think that they could at least bump your subscription for the number of months that your unit was bouncing around between you and service, unavailable for use.

Ask a Question