TomTom selling accessories at half price

TomTom Model(s)
GO 730T
I note that on the TomTom website, accessories are being sold at half price.

Additional Mount Kit, which includes a car charger
For GO 720, GO 920, GO 920 T, GO 730, GO 730 Traffic, GO 930 Traffic, GO 930, GO 630, GO 630 T I is normally $29.95, is now selling for $14.98.

I ordered one so I'd have an extra mount and charger as back up. Normally the charger alone is more.

External Antenna
For GO 510, GO 910, GO 930, GO 630, ONE XL, ONE, GO 720, GO 920, GO 920 T, ONE XL*S, GO 730
normally $24.95, is now selling for $12.48.

I have never felt the need for the external antenna, but whatever, maybe I won't see the "Are you inside a building" message with an antenna when I am, in fact, inside a building. So I ordered the antenna.

But wait, here's the same antenna for only $4.99 (!) plus $3.99 shipping here on the ConsumerDepot website:
Consumer Depot - TOMTOM External Antenna for GO 510 and 910 ONE ONE XL

So, check out the accessories deals!

Last edited:

Thanks for the warning. I have never dealt with them before. Since they are a liquidator, they probably get stuff that is less than stellar in quality, and get rid of it.

Their return policy (only 14 days) with the buyer paying the return postage, sounds like it's not a very good return policy. I wouldn't risk buying something expensive there.

I'll post what my experience is when I get my stuff.

Edit: I ordered a 4GB SanDisk Extreme /// Class 6 SD card from ConsumerDepot, it arrived promptly, sealed in a regular retail package, brand new. Comes with a SD/SDHD card reader. Total cost: $13.98.

Last edited:
External antenna plug poorly made

I ordered an external antenna from TomTom for my GO 730, normally $24.95, now $12.48. BUT, when I plugged it in, the fit was so tight it was difficult to unplug. When I unplugged it, the connector came apart, leaving part of the plug in the antenna socket, which I had to remove with tweezers.

It appears the antenna connector is not made to plug in and out. It seems to be poorly made, and I will be calling TomTom to return it.

I noticed all the GPS stuff was selling slowly from Circuit City, and then disappeared over the span of a few days. I bet they were sold in bulk to firesalers like Consumer Depot.

IAdditional Mount Kit, which includes a car charger
For GO 720, GO 920, GO 920 T, GO 730, GO 730 Traffic, GO 930 Traffic, GO 930, GO 630, GO 630 T I is normally $29.95, is now selling for $14.98.

I ordered one so I'd have an extra mount and charger as back up. Normally the charger alone is more.

Can you give me the link to this Mounting Kit.
All I could find on the TT site is the one for the *40 series.
Thanks

Don't forget to consider the newer "Easy Port" x20/ x30 mount see Here The descriptive text mentions about One/ XL but this mount does work very well with the 720 or 930 I have used it with - Mike

Ask a Question