TomTom One XL*S at TheNerds.net

TomTom Model(s)
XL-S and TTGO Classic
Hey all,

My TTG Classic has been giving us a bit of trouble (can't type addresses with keyboard keys on the far left/right rows), and I was looking at the newer models if a factory reset doesn't clear up the issue.

The One XL*S is a good mix of price/features for my needs, and I see it's available at TheNerds.net (TomTom One XL*S) for $334. This store is not listed with the ~50 others on the TomTom GiveGive Rebate exclusion, so it should qualify for the $100 rebate and drop the price to $234. The rebate form can be downloaded from other retailers like NewEgg.com

I don't have enough posts to put this in the deals section.

Edit/Update: Just took a quick look at TheNerds and saw the 720 there for $411. Factor in rebate and the price is very competitive at $311. However, I'd rather go with the other poster's recommendation for $330 at Sam's Club and not have to worry about a rebate, and the TomTom participating/authorized retailer list doesn't include TheNerds.

Rob

Last edited:

Ask a Question