TomTom One XL and Sprint Treo 700WX

Hi -

It looks like getting the traffic to work is tricky enough. I just want to get the handsfree working - any ideas how this is accomplished?

Not a huge deal, but a nice to have.

Hi,

I'm in the same boat Treo 700WX and Go510. They recognize each other. I have the phone establish a new partnership and automatically look. It finds the TomTom and sees it as TomTomGo. I feel great. I ask the TomTom to search and it finds the Treo and I say yes to connect to the Treo and I feel great. Then it asks for the passcode and I enter 0000 and choose enter and the TT just stops at 40% and after a while gives me a Phone Disconnected Do you want to try again dialog. That makes me sad.

All I want is the handsfree to work so my wife observes safe driving habits. Can anyone help out? I hope so, I sure would love to be able to use this feature, I just can't get her comfortable with the ear peiece. I feel like she would really use it on the TT.

Thanks to anyone that can help at all.

Ask a Question