TomTom One vent mount

that one looks so big and heavy I'd be worried what would happen if I hit a big dip or something on the highway

tomtomusa.com cancelled my order for the vent mount. I guess it wasn't in stock after all.

just ordered it from the EBAY UK fellow. tomtom's accessories store still doesn't have it, and doesn't answer email questions about it.

There is a really nice airvent mount for the ONE but apparently only availble in Germany? Pedro has been emailing them I think? I have too.... no replies for me yet, and their website is in all German so it's hard to tell which product is actaully for the ONE. I'll look through my stuff and see if I can find the website again. Sorry it's not in this post. But here's another site:
http://www.proclipusa.com/default.asp

this might help with the language barrier
http://translate.google.com/transla...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

I'm still loving my dashmount disk, pics found here

No vibration, no problems with sticking, it's been perfect for the past few weeks. Plus, in my Chevy Tahoe, it seems to be the perfect location for it. I looked into vent mounts, but for me, that would have been too low.

fanchee, Im glad to hear your dashboard disk works.

I tired sticking my ONE mount to the dashboard disk and it eventually pops off.

I'm still loving my dashmount disk, pics found here

No vibration, no problems with sticking, it's been perfect for the past few weeks. Plus, in my Chevy Tahoe, it seems to be the perfect location for it. I looked into vent mounts, but for me, that would have been too low.
I just tried this out and I'm loving it too!!

Mount issues

Thanks for all your replies... however, I can't help but feeling very disappointed in the product. After recently purchasing a TomTom one, I have lost count of the number of times the whole unit has come crashing down to the floor of the car hence me searching this forum. Surely I shouldn't have to purchase an additional mount to keep the unit upright. Any other suggestions for using the supplied mount would be appreciated. Anyway CC to TomTom direct. I'll be waiting for the response.

vent mount

Try this search on e-bay, see if this is what your looking for.

TomTom One 2nd, 3rd edition Vent Mount

Ask a Question