TomTom One vent mount

that alternative mount kit for the US - its already out of stock. and you can't get on the backorder list, it just aborts the purchase.

I see they also make this vent mount for the ONE:

http://www.mountguys.com/TomTom_One_Vent_Windshield_Dash_Combo_Mount_p/mfx-3n1-tomtom.htm

But it looks kind of big. I think I may just order the TomTom kit, now that its available for the US.

Yeah - I saw that. That looks big and clunky.

I'm waiting to hear back about the disks. Else, I may just order the alternate mount kit from TOMTOM. I'd love for that vent thing to work. That'd be perfect for the vent that is to the right of my dash. :)

Your welcome fanchee
sorry pinchy. It looks like your looking for the vent mount.
Im just searching all the different possibilities.

Here are some more custom modifications to the ONE mount

keka1.jpg

keka2.jpg

keka3.jpg

keka4.jpg

Tom Tom suction mount

I just bought a Tom Tom One and was looking through this forum. I have been trying to get another windshield suction mount like the one that comes with the unit. Found one through UK but don't want the extra charger. Do any of you not want the one that came with the unit? I live in Tucson AZ Thanks

Last edited:
Acutally FYI, I just got my package from the UK ebay guy and he IS shipping the kits with the extra 6th peice (even though the picture in the auction still shows the 5 piece version). I recieved 1 ea. of items 1, 2, 3, & 4, and 2 ea. of items 5 & 6.

Didn't come with any written instructions, but it's fairly self-explanatory.

I now have a nice vent mount for my ONE ..... and I didn't have to wait for TT USA to finally decide to carry all the accessories .... :D It was $25 + $12 airmail shipping and I got mine in about 5 days. (UK to New England via Royal Airmail).

http://cgi.ebay.com/TomTom-Alternat...ryZ75447QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

weird. i asked the guy if they would work with the tomtom one new edition, and he said no:

Superdog5000 <[email protected]>
to me

show details
3:53 am (5 hours ago)
Hi

This will not work with tom tom one newer ver

Thanks

Last edited:
weird. i asked the guy if they would work with the tomtom one new edition, and he said no:

Superdog5000 <[email protected]>
to me

show details
3:53 am (5 hours ago)
Hi

This will not work with tom tom one newer ver

Thanks

Here's my correspondence today with Superdog5000 (I just ordered one for $37 and change including shipping):

Hello,
I'm in the USA (Chicago, IL) and I'm a member of a TomTom Forum in the US. Another forum member bought this tomtom mount from you recently and he said that the mount came with a 6th mounting adapter piece that is not listed in the auction photo. Can you confirm wether this auction comes with piece #6 that appears in the link to follow. Thanks!!

http://www.tomtom.com/products/accessories/accessory.php?ID=120&AccessoryCategory=5&Tab=2

yes it comes with the holder for the tomtom one v2 usa

thanks

hey i'm from chicago too!

i don't know what the deal was with his reply. i think i'm going to bite the bullet and give this a try. i really need that vent clip. :)

do you guys think it'll fit on my goofy looking vent?

0307+Acura_Rsx_Acura_RSX_Type_S+Driver_Side_Interior_View.jpg

Im not sure if that will fit in your vent. I haven't seen the kit yet or how it assembles to the vent. I would also like to get one too.

Me too! I also like the fact it will be shielded from the sun.
RAM mounts hasn't officially released the ONE mount holder and the x10 mount holder yet...

Here's my correspondence today with Superdog5000 (I just ordered one for $37 and change including shipping):

Hello,
I'm in the USA (Chicago, IL) and I'm a member of a TomTom Forum in the US. Another forum member bought this tomtom mount from you recently and he said that the mount came with a 6th mounting adapter piece that is not listed in the auction photo. Can you confirm wether this auction comes with piece #6 that appears in the link to follow. Thanks!!

http://www.tomtom.com/products/accessories/accessory.php?ID=120&AccessoryCategory=5&Tab=2

yes it comes with the holder for the tomtom one v2 usa

thanks

why doesn't he update the photo on his ebay sale page to show the 6th piece?

I still cannot understand how this UK fellow can have supply on this, but tomtom usa does not.

Ask a Question