TomTom one v2 Speed Camera help?

Hi i have just brought the new version tomtom one and am very happy with it :D I just have one small problem that i hope you could all help and give advice on.

I have pre loaded the speed cameras from pocketgpsworld and all is working perfect i.e alerts when approching speed camera. Now heres my question ..... When it alerts for a speed camera it doesnt notify me of the speed limit? On my garmin it displayed the speed limit all the way till i went past camera which was very useful if i missed the speed sign on the road.

Is there any way i am able to get this to work with my tomtom.

Thanks in advance
Ste

i think the only way to do this is to allocate a speed voice file for each speed limit...

Thanks for the help!

Looks like this is the way ill have to go about it. Acouple of questions regarding the speed voice is which version do i need for my TomTom one v2 Uk and IR? (22050 or 16000). Also do these still allow the beep before the message is said by voice?

Many thanks

All sorted and working fine. I managed to get hold of some one on another forum that had his own .ogg files that work realy well. The Files include an alert followed by the voice prompt :)

Thanks for all your help
Stephen

Ask a Question