TomTom ONE v2 $349 (Canadian Deal)

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
TomTom ONE v2 (TT1 v2) - not to be found anywhere in Ontario or BC.

All Futureshop: SOLD OUT
All BestBuy: SOLD OUT

Both Futureshop and Bestbuy outlets in these provinces are sold out and they have no stock renewal date. Is the TT1 v2 being pulled for some reason, or are they gearing up for a new product. I can't understand why TomTom would have these huge outlets without stock for so long.

I also checked in the US, specifically Washington state and the major electronic stores are also sold out.

Does anyone have an idea on the delivery date for TT1 v3?

TomTom ONE v2 (TT1 v2) - not to be found anywhere in Ontario or BC.

All Futureshop: SOLD OUT
All BestBuy: SOLD OUT

Both Futureshop and Bestbuy outlets in these provinces are sold out and they have no stock renewal date. Is the TT1 v2 being pulled for some reason, or are they gearing up for a new product. I can't understand why TomTom would have these huge outlets without stock for so long.

I also checked in the US, specifically Washington state and the major electronic stores are also sold out.

Does anyone have an idea on the delivery date for TT1 v3?

Yeah Nextourer noticed this as well, discussed here.

However, you can still buy it from other Canadian resellers such as TheSource, Office Depot, and CanadaComputers.

AFAIK, the TT1 v3 has not announced when they would be available.

Ask a Question