TomTom ONE USB Battery Charger for sale

TomTom Model(s)
One
Hey, all,

Don't think I'll be needing this... It's new and I haven't used it, so, before I get on Ebay, I'd thought I'd offer it here. I bought it for $25. Give me an offer...

TomTom ONE USB Battery Charger

Product Description
Designed for the internal lithium ion battery that powers the TomTom ONE, the battery charger gives you an alternative to recharging through your vehicle's cigarette lighter. All you need is a standard wall socket in your home, workplace, or hotel room, and you be able to recharge your navigation system's battery through the ONE's built-in USB port. And because the USB charger has an automatic cutoff that won't overcharge your battery, your navigation system will not only last longer, but will also be available for use more hours of the day. For convenience that simplifies your fast-moving lifestyle whether you're driving or parked, the TomTom ONE Battery Charger is an essential accessory.

Ask a Question