TomTom One Third Mnu question

hello, I just purchased the oneThird edition of the tomtom so I could use it for work, to plan a route among several different houses in different towns using the itinerary, my co-workers have older versions that have this feature. However the version (a newer one), as you may know does not have this.

After I figured out how to add the itinerary to my version, (it works great) by adding a SDKRegistry, I lost the ability to turn off the help screens. After fixing that, (added a third "main Menu" screen). Things were going great.. It seems that I am starting to figure this thing out.

Now what I want to do is to edit the preferences screens, and add one or two features to it, and create a 6th screen to put them on. However I know from experiance that I cant just add one more, if I add one thing to the sdkregistry, I will loose everything that I currently have, (which I would like to keep).

I want to know if anyof you know how to copy the basic mnu (the one that came with the unit). as I am unable to find it in the G:/tomtom file location on my computer.

Or if anyone can point me in the right direction on how to recreate the menu that I currently have.

I have Use night colors, Show POI on map, Safty preferences, Guided tours, Turn off sound, PAGE 2 Volume preferences, Manage Favorites, TomTom Safty Cameras, Change Voice, Warn when near POI, PAGE3 Turn on 2D display, Status bar preferences, Change Home location, Manage maps, Planning pregerences, PAGE4 Change language, SET OWNER, Operate left-handed, Brightness preferences, Change map colors, PAGE5 Set units, Set clock, Keyboard preferences, Compass preferences, Reset factory settings. I just want to move the entire third main menu (the one I created) to a preferences page.

Ask a Question