Tomtom ONE stuck on boot screen

TomTom Model(s)
one
Okay, so here's my problem.

I own the TomTom one 130s, the one without the reset button, and you have to hold down the power button for 20seconds to reset.

The device is turning on, shows the hand screen and makes the clapping sound and then immediately goes to a sort of computer boot up screen and goes no further. You cannot turn it off. It has to drain the battery before it turns off.

When it's plugged in the green light shows, but it doesn't show that the device is connected to the computer.

I have tried holding the power button to reset, but that doesn't work. I have even tried holding it for a full minute. No luck.

I have tried connecting it to Tomtom home, but again, the device wont connect to the computer so i can't do anything through there.

Please, please help me fix this problem!

If it isn't being recognized by the computer at all, that's problematic. Any idea what you did prior to this happening?

Are you using the cable supplied with the unit? Are you using a usb port on the back of the computer, not the front?

If none of that help, you may have to drain the battery and then try connecting to the computer to get a charge for a couple of hours without it being turned on,

And then try to turn it on, or at least get recognized by the computer.

Ask a Question