Tomtom one or Tomtom 0ne Third edition

Discussion in 'General TomTom Discussion' started by ultraviolet, Sep 26, 2007.

1. ultraviolet

ultraviolet

I'm new to gps and need some guidance. Some people tell me that the new Tomtom one third edition is better than the the previous one (which is now selling for $200 to get rid of old inventory). Others have said that the previous model with sd card and multiple itinerary capacity is better. Has anyone actually done a real life comparison. Which would be the best to buy the old one at $200 or the third addition at $250. Also how much does it cost to get a yearly map upgrade from Tomtom. I'm afraid if i buy the older addition the maps will be older and purchasing the new maps quite expensive. Any guidance out there? thanks

ultraviolet, Sep 26, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. ultraviolet

patricksb

TomTom Model(s):
    TomTom One v4
    HI! I am going through the same questions! I don't know, yet. But, I am leaning towards the older version, because of the SD card and the fact that I have used it with my parents and it works really well.

https://www.tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=3635

That's the thread I started, there are some opinions on the matter.

patrick

patricksb, Sep 28, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question