TomTom One New Edition disconnects from computer on its own!

Hi,

I have a TomTom One New Edition (bought it about a year ago). I just updated to the new Home 2.3.1.40 and purchased the new USA and Canada map. I have been trying for over 2 hours to update my maps but ever time I try my device disconnects from the computer on its own. Only once did the download was completed, but then it disconnected while installing it. The website tells me I have until today to download the map, but I haven't been able to install it. Any suggestions?
Additionally, the download takes FOREVER about 20min and I have a decently fast 10mbs internet connection.

Thanks!

jc

Hi,

I have a TomTom One New Edition (bought it about a year ago). I just updated to the new Home 2.3.1.40 and purchased the new USA and Canada map. I have been trying for over 2 hours to update my maps but ever time I try my device disconnects from the computer on its own. Only once did the download was completed, but then it disconnected while installing it. The website tells me I have until today to download the map, but I haven't been able to install it. Any suggestions?
Additionally, the download takes FOREVER about 20min and I have a decently fast 10mbs internet connection.

Thanks!

jc
Try minimizing the HOME window after you start the download, and keep it minimized if it pops back up.

Ask a Question