Tomtom ONE navcore update

Hello, im new to the forum, but im just looking for some help.

I have one of the original tomtom ONE v1 models. It is currently running Navcore v5.410, is there any way of updating the Navcore of my model to something like v8?

I want to update the maps, but i dont think it will be possible without the Navcore update.

Thanks for any help, Marc.

Do you have Home installed on your computer? If so, connect the unit to the computer and start Home. You may be offered a newer version of Home. You should be offered a newer Navcore application. If so, download and install it.

Then go to Add Maps and purchase a newer map for your unit.

If the above method doesn't work, then first make a complete Explorer, not Home, backup of your unit's contents. Ensure hidden files/folders are showing. Once that is done, delete all the loose files in the root of the unit, NO folders or their contents. (If your model has everything on a sd card, then of course do the backing up of the card and deleting loose files there).

Then connect to Home which should see you are missing an application. It should offer an application for your unit. Accept it and carry on from there.

You will need to upgrade the ONE V1 to application 7.903 by using DHN's suggestions. Once you get 7.903 you can buy the latest maps.

Ask a Question