tomtom one le dead pixel?

I just opened my Christmas gift, a tomtom one le (v4) from Best Buy. I backed up the firmware and did updates--all works great, except...toward the bottom right of the screen there appears to be a dead pixel. Is this normal or acceptable? It is not extremely noticeable, but seems like a 3.5 inch screen out-of-the-box should not have any dead pixels. I am considering exchanging it for a replacement; that is, if my local store has any in stock. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure but I would really try.

I know in some companies, specifically who make LCD monitors, won't exchange a monitor that has less than a specific number like 5 dead pixels (just an example as I don't know the number but I know such one exists) but if you have the free time I would try.

There are some other ways getting the pixel to light up. Try this site - http://www.wikihow.com/Fix-a-Stuck-Pixel-on-an-LCD-Monitor

Ask a Question