Tomtom One Le Backup With Home Bug- Need Help

I am trying to backup my new TOMTOM LE with TOMTOM HOME software but reapeatedly after about 10-15% copying the files...i get the following error message:

xulrunner.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

the back up process as such never ets completed. i have tried using two different comp. and tried multiple times..with no success.

would appreciate if somebody here can guide towards a proper solution

Thanks

I am trying to backup my new TOMTOM LE with TOMTOM HOME software but reapeatedly after about 10-15% copying the files...i get the following error message:

xulrunner.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

the back up process as such never ets completed. i have tried using two different comp. and tried multiple times..with no success.

would appreciate if somebody here can guide towards a proper solution

Thanks

I had a similar problem which was caused by several files in the ephem folder with unreadable file names that were probably corrupt. I ran chkdsk on it and after that, I was able to do a complete backup.

The easiest method is to copy all the contents for your ONE and paste them to a folder on your computer.

Ask a Question