TomTom One LE $119.99 Black Friday Doorbuster at Best Buy

TomTom Model(s)
One V2, GO 720, GO 2505
See page 3 of ad. Not sure what "LE" edition means, but it's dirt cheap if you want to fight the crazies on BF and need another GPS for your other car or the like.......

Says it has bluetooth.

LINK to Ad Scan

Interesting.

"LE" frequently means "Light Edition." The color scheme (black and silver frame) is that of the sorely missed (with SD card slot) previous version. The new one (no slot) has a frame that is all silver. Of course, they might just have used a stock photo in the ad and not realized the difference.

I just checked the Best Buy link. If you click the Specifications tab, it says that the LE doesn't have voice prompts. If this is correct, it would sure be a deal breaker for lots of folks.

So much for my thought that the LE might just be a rebadged V2.

Just ordered on for my Father in Law for Christmas :) I saw the fact it was going to be on sale for that price but hated the thought of getting on line at BB just to get one early in the AM. I'm happy you can get it on line. No tax but shipping it was pretty much a wash at 128.75 all told. Sweet!

Interesting.

"LE" frequently means "Light Edition." The color scheme (black and silver frame) is that of the sorely missed (with SD card slot) previous version. The new one (no slot) has a frame that is all silver. Of course, they might just have used a stock photo in the ad and not realized the difference.
LE means Limited Edition!
I just bought one, it is exactly same as V2 version! with full functions!
Best deal in the year!

Ask a Question