Tomtom one IQ route backup/restore problem

Did a backup using TT home two months ago. But then there is something wrong with my computer, I had to reinstall all the software, including TT home.

There is no problem to connect Tomtom device to the computer and get the updates. I just downloaded and installed the "application" and "map share " etc. update that Home suggested. However, when I was trying to do the "backup", it is all grey out:( After clicking it, it just shows"this feature is not supported by your device".

By looking at some threads here, some say Windows explore is more reliable than the backup/restore in TT Home. So can I just copy all the files that currently in device to my computer? and if something happens, just copy it back to device as restore? Or is there any other way to use Backup/restore in TT Home?

Thanks for your time and help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why you thought a large font would get our attention :) (I reduced it). Be that as it may, see this for how to backup using Explorer.

Sorry, did not realise the font size:eek: Thanks for correcting it.

Thank you for the link, I followed the steps and copied everything on the Tomtom to my computer.

After you install an app, HOME usually requires a subsequent disconnect, power on/off, and a reconnect for the "Operate my ONE" or the "backup/restore" to function properly.

Ask a Question