Tomtom one 3rd not getting gps quickfixes

Hi am having a problem with my tomtom one 3rd edition. It does not get the gps quick fixes anymore only the mapshare. It happen all of a sudden (am thinking after tomtom home updated) i live in an area where the satelites are not found fast without the fix.

It is quite annoying. I have tried getting the latest version of home and still no joy.

i hope someone can help

thanks

Delete the contents of the ephem folder on your unit using Explorer. Also delete the subfolders in the ephemeris folder on your computer found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\My Documents\TomTom\HOME\Downloads\complete\ephemeris

Now, connect to Home and try the update again.

I know this is an 'old thread' but I just used the info listed to fix my One NE's 'quick fix' problem as well! :)

Thanks!

ML

Mike L....glad you posted on this, bringing it to the forefront. I have been having problems for about 3-weeks, with a 1-2 minute delay in finding the satellites and was surfing this sight, when I saw the heading of this thread. the solution works perfectly.

Ask a Question