TomTom One 3rd Edition

Hi all,

I just bought a TomTom One 3rd Edition from the internet (my first GPS!). After some browsing, it seems that there's a free program (mplayer) that allows you to play MP3's and videos.

Can someone point me to online resources about free media players for the TomTom One 3rd Edition? Is there a site with mplayer download and installation instructions for the TomTom One 3rd Ed.?

Also, per TomTom's website, the One has 1GB of internal memory. Is all of this used for maps? Since there's no SD slot, it seems that media files will have to take up some of this internal 1GB.

Thank you very much.

-JL

As you observed, you have no SD card slot - only the 1 gb internal memory, which is almost full with the map. There really is no room for extra things like mp3s and video on this unit.

Thanks for the reply. Even though there's no more room on the unit, I'm still interested in those MP3 resources. Can someone kindly point me in the right direction?

Ask a Question