tomtom one 3rd edition vs limited edition

i was at bestbuy to purchase a tomtom one but was unsure after comparing the le with one 3rd, the rep at bestbuy could not expln the diff between the two...it is to my understanding that the le has a few extras like bluetooth sd slot and more poi's, i just bought a one 3rd edition and think that it is going to serve my needs, however; i was wondering if i got the best deal givin that both were exact same price...if anyone can tell me more about the diff's or an opinion on whether or not i should exchange for limited edition please let me know, or if one is better than the other...thanks in advance for responses...

i was at bestbuy to purchase a tomtom one but was unsure after comparing the le with one 3rd, the rep at bestbuy could not expln the diff between the two...it is to my understanding that the le has a few extras like bluetooth sd slot and more poi's, i just bought a one 3rd edition and think that it is going to serve my needs, however; i was wondering if i got the best deal givin that both were exact same price...if anyone can tell me more about the diff's or an opinion on whether or not i should exchange for limited edition please let me know, or if one is better than the other...thanks in advance for responses...

For me, I like the SD card slot. It's a deal breaker for me.

I have 1.95 GB from the full NA Map and all the extra POIs, so I like being able to add space if I want.

The version third TT1 only gives you what you get so you must manage the space more closely and you cannot use map with more detail.

That is the only difference I find important for me. So if I were to buy one today, I would get the LE.

Ask a Question