TomTom One 3rd Edition itn file

icy

Hi guys, I have just bought a TomTom One 3rd Edition, I have created a itn file from google map for my holiday trip next week, and have already dragged the file into the itn folder in my TomTom, but I can not figure out a way to open the file in my TomTom One..

This sounds stupid I know, but I just cant find any icon to let me open the file, can someone please help me out here?

Thats exactly the icon name for my TomTom one.. "A to B Routing"
all that time I have spent on planning my perfect route has just gone to waste.. :(

It is possible to go back to version 7 software and have itinerary planning if it's worth the effort you require to do it. I had version 8 upgrade on my 3rd edition went back to 7 and itinerary planning works again.
You will lose your favorites, settings etc. so make sure you back up first.

The following links will tell you all about it... HowTo: Add Itinerary Planning to TomTom ONE 3rd Edition - Tips, Tricks & Mods

HowTo: Add Itinerary Planning to TomTom ONE 3rd Edition - Tips, Tricks & Mods - Page 3

Ask a Question