TomTom ONE $299 at TheSource (Canadian Deal)

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
TheSource is now having a sale on the TomTom ONE v2 for about $299. The sale goes all the way to July 31st. Looks like they are trying to get rid of their current stock.

Regular Price: $399.99
You Save: $100.00
--------------------
You Pay: $299.99

The 3.5" TFT display shows graphics and information in bright, clear, full colour, and it's ready to use right out of the box. Just switch it on and the TomTom ONE is ready to use, without any complicated installation. It comes complete with maps of the U.S. and Canada on the included 1GB SD memory card. Bluetooth? technology: With a compatible wireless phone, this unit can utilize TomTom PLUS services using Bluetooth? technology. With built-in detailed mapping the directions on this unit take you door-to-door, and its millions of waypoints are loaded automatically onto your ONE device with the included maps. TomTom PLUS services include real-time traffic information, 5-day weather forecasts and more.

Source - Link

Is that Canadian Dollars, or US? Because I got mine from Amazon.com for less than US$270. See http://tinyurl.com/2oe48u

By the way, for every purchase through that URL, I get a little bit of a percentage commission. At the end of the month, Amazon gives me the money, I round it up and donate it to the local animal shelter. Every little bit helps!

Thanks!
B

wow, that's a first. I've never seen The Source carry any TomToms. They carry Garmins and Magellans though.

Ask a Question