TomTom One 140-S, a case that can fit the unit WITH the suction cup attached

Hello all fellow TomTomers. I recently ordered a case online for my 140-s. The problem with the case is that I have to remove the suction cup mount from the unit before being able to fit it in the case. I DON'T want to have to do that. I want to be able to store the unit in one swift swoop into the case with the suction cup mount still attached. Does anyone know if there is a case for the 140-s that it can fit in, even with the suction cup mount attached? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello all fellow TomTomers. I recently ordered a case online for my 140-s. The problem with the case is that I have to remove the suction cup mount from the unit before being able to fit it in the case. I DON'T want to have to do that. I want to be able to store the unit in one swift swoop into the case with the suction cup mount still attached. Does anyone know if there is a case for the 140-s that it can fit in, even with the suction cup mount attached? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have a 140s and use the standard TomTom branded "hard" case that is sold online. Here is the link to the one I have: http://www.tomtom.com/products/accessories/accessory.php?ID=536&Product=856&Category= You have to rotate the collapsed mount to about the 2:00 position so that the protruding part of the mount is inline with one of the top corners. You also need to stretch open the case with the fingers of one hand while you put in your 140s. The zipper on this case is fragile, so don't force it. I have used my case many times and the procedure has become second nature. The case is great in that it protects the screen very well. There are other aftermarket cases such as these: Case Logic 3.5 - 4.3 Flat Screen GPS Travel Kit > PDA > Case Logic and Case Logic GPS/Satellite Radio Travel Case > Automotive Organization > Case Logic
TomTom also makes a great GPS travel case that should hold everything: http://www.tomtom.com/products/accessories/accessory.php?ID=411&AccessoryCategory=1

one more choice would be to look at the small camera cases. They work great

My wife got me a "Case-Logic" universal 4.3 case and it's got enough room for the mount...and it's a tough case too....15.00 at WalMart

Ask a Question