TomTom one 125 navcore

OK, here goes
I have a TT one 125. I am trying to revert back to Navcore 7.xxx to enable the itinerary planning ability (I know I need to change the menu) I have found the file but I don't know how to install it. I tried just copying it to the root directory but it just locked it up. I found a reference on here to an application that could be installed through home but all of the links are dead. Any help would be great
Thanks

If you are really eager to try it, and you've found the N7 application cab file, make an Explorer, not Home, backup of your unit's contents. Then delete the loose files in the root of the unit, NO folders or their contents.

Now, use winrar or equivalent to extract the contents of the Navcore 7 file to the unit, overwriting if asked.

I have tried that. It sticks on the start-up image and then shuts off.
Any other ideas? I'm sure it can be done, just don't know how.
Thanks

What version map do you have? Navcore 7 can only read maps 725 or older. Perhaps that is your problem.

Ask a Question