TomTom Network Reporter

TomTom Model(s)
2505TM
Anyone know what TomTomNetworkReporter is? It was installed on my Mac when I installed TomTomHome and MyTomTom. I have now removed TomTomHome since I found out it is the wrong software for my TT2505. Can I remove the TomTomNetworkReporter too?

I don't have a mac. But the app 10.x devices look like a network adapter, so myTomtom probably installed the Network Reporter.

Since you don't have an app 10.x device, you should be fine removing it.

Easier said than done! My TomTomNetworkReporter won't close and I can't make it Force Quit so I can delete it. Anybody have experience with that one? Thanks.

On a pc, one can run in 'safe mode' and that often allows for the stopping of files from being active so one can delete them.

Is there an equivalent on a Mac?

To kill a process,

1. Open Terminal
2. Type top and find process id (PID column) of the process you are looking for (say 2222), cotrol-C to close.
3. In Terminal type kill 2222 to kill that process.

When it is no longer running, simply delete it from the Applications folder.

Last edited:
how do i delete network reporter from my Mac. how do i get rid of it??
please provide simple instructions.:confused:

It's a busted link copy. It was copied as text from another site, and the link ends this way (literally): "TomTomNetworkReporter/sno/1...It%27s"

The poster needs to copy the link location, not the abbreviated text from the site where this came from. This link gets you to the right place, though - and explains how to uninstall it:

TomTomNetworkReporter failed to quit

Ask a Question