tomtom Navigator 7 for windows mobile 6.5 in the USA

Hi All,

I'm having trouble buying navigator 7 in the USA. I'm a USA resident and would like to buy tom tom Navigator 7 for my HTC HD2 phone.

But when i go to the site it only list the iphone version - its sold in europe but not for the USA - ? WHY WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?

is their a release date of when this software will be released in the USA? Or do i have to have it shipped from a UK / European soure to the USA?

regards
Paul Nisbett

Ad

Advertisements

mvl

TomTom Model(s)
GO 2535 LIVE, GO 1535 LIVE, GO 740 LIVE, Go 930
No release in the US for the Navigator 7. Even if you find a way to install/import the app, Tomtom will not sell US maps for Navigator 7.

Don't know the reason, maybe an exclusivity contract with the iPhone?

Hi All,

I'm having trouble buying navigator 7 in the USA. I'm a USA resident and t-mobile in the USA have just released the HTC HD2 for the US market in March 2010.

Tom tom navigator 7 is sold for this phone in Europe and the rest of the world but NOT USA... Tom tom navigator 6 just does not work for this phone.

Been a loyal customer for 2 years now i upgrade phone and cant use the software i paid for????????

regards
Paul

mvl

TomTom Model(s)
GO 2535 LIVE, GO 1535 LIVE, GO 740 LIVE, Go 930
Been a loyal customer for 2 years now i upgrade phone and cant use the software i paid for????????
That's correct. No Navigator 7 maps are offered for the USA.

Don't know why Tomtom would do that. Maybe they signed an exclusive promotional agreement with Apple?

Ad

Advertisements

HTC touch pro 2 and TomTom

Hello there,
is there any current software of TomTom GPS for HTC Touch pro 2 cellphone running windows mobile 6.1 pro?
i need the link to download and instruction for installation,
thanks

Ask a Question