tomtom Navigator 7 for windows mobile 6.5 in the USA

Hi All,

I'm having trouble buying navigator 7 in the USA. I'm a USA resident and would like to buy tom tom Navigator 7 for my HTC HD2 phone.

But when i go to the site it only list the iphone version - its sold in europe but not for the USA - ? WHY WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?

is their a release date of when this software will be released in the USA? Or do i have to have it shipped from a UK / European soure to the USA?

regards
Paul Nisbett

No release in the US for the Navigator 7. Even if you find a way to install/import the app, Tomtom will not sell US maps for Navigator 7.

Don't know the reason, maybe an exclusivity contract with the iPhone?

Hi All,

I'm having trouble buying navigator 7 in the USA. I'm a USA resident and t-mobile in the USA have just released the HTC HD2 for the US market in March 2010.

Tom tom navigator 7 is sold for this phone in Europe and the rest of the world but NOT USA... Tom tom navigator 6 just does not work for this phone.

Been a loyal customer for 2 years now i upgrade phone and cant use the software i paid for????????

regards
Paul

Been a loyal customer for 2 years now i upgrade phone and cant use the software i paid for????????

That's correct. No Navigator 7 maps are offered for the USA.

Don't know why Tomtom would do that. Maybe they signed an exclusive promotional agreement with Apple?

HTC touch pro 2 and TomTom

Hello there,
is there any current software of TomTom GPS for HTC Touch pro 2 cellphone running windows mobile 6.1 pro?
i need the link to download and instruction for installation,
thanks

Ask a Question