Tomtom map upgrade malfunction

OMJ

So I got a Tomtom one 3rd edition today and was updating the maps. While the new maps were installing the tomtom home program froze. I left it alone for several hours and nothing happened. So I rebooted my computer to give it another shot and now it says there is not enough free space on my tomtom to install the update since it partially installed once. Anyone have any idea what to delete without loosing something I will need??

Thanks in advance
OMJ

So I got a Tomtom one 3rd edition today and was updating the maps. While the new maps were installing the tomtom home program froze. I left it alone for several hours and nothing happened. So I rebooted my computer to give it another shot and now it says there is not enough free space on my tomtom to install the update since it partially installed once. Anyone have any idea what to delete without loosing something I will need??

Thanks in advance
OMJ

The map is in the download folder on your computer. Probably here: C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\My Documents\TomTom\HOME\Downloads\map\

So, I'd use Explorer to delete the map folder contents from the unit and try the install again using Home.

Ask a Question