TomTom Map store closed

TomTom Model(s)
GO 510
If the store at TomTom.com is always closed, how can I get an updated map?

The version on my 520 is 6.7 I believe. Perhaps that's fine for now?

you have to connect the TT to your computer and use home to get your maps,,, that way it down loads the map and installs it for you...

you have to connect the TT to your computer and use home to get your maps,,, that way it down loads the map and installs it for you...

OK, this is very frustrating.

If I use the TT to try and get a map, it asks me for a City name. Then when I enter a city name it reads that on-line purchasing is diabled.

Firstly I don't necessarily want a city map, I would like, I think, the new NA map. I can only seem to find that at the Add Maps, Traffic Voices, etc area. After I go through that and put it in my shooping cart it reads that We do not know your account details be sure to enter a valid VAT.

All I want is a new map.

When I try to go thru TTHome I go to a site that only has Euro monetary denominations. Plus I can't find any info on what version map they are selling. I know my version and can convert Euros - but am concerned about compatibility.

Also, while digging around, I thought I came across 2 North America versions, one 897MB and one about 1.5GB. Figured more data = more detail or features but now can't find it.

I'm impressed with product - follow-up support stinks.

When I try to go Thur Thom I go to a site that only has Euro monetary denominations. Plus I can't find any info on what version map they are selling. I know my version and can convert Euros - but am concerned about compatibility.

Also, while digging around, I thought I came across 2 North America versions, one 897MB and one about 1.GB. Figured more data = more detail or features but now can't find it.

I'm impressed with product - follow-up support stinks.

If you are using home 2 and hooked in your TT, the first icon is purchase map or something like that , click on it it will show you the maps available to you, click on more info will tell you what version it is, although it in euro it doesn't matter its all the same maps., remember there from BV. when you click buy it, it will go though the check out process , show who you are , what your are buying and to proceed, then it will ask for a c-card and download it...

before I seed to use TT plus services on the TT, I was wrong you have to use the browser interface of home 2.

Duh on my part, was still using pre-2.? HOME. Upgraded to 2.? HOME and all works well. Thanks for your help Turbo.

Ask a Question