TomTom launchesLocation Based Services Platform and Developer Portal

In English:

'We are trying to make a buck any way we can' :)

Actually, have you seen the movie 'Minority Report' with Tom Cruise? Shows ads directed to person as they pass a specific point. I think that's what this technology is about. Having advertisers locations pop up on maps.

As you know, David, I am a forum member of that site, but I must have been VERY bad, as I am continually asked to register there, despite the fact that when I open the site, it greets me with my user name. If I then try to respond to a post or post a new one, I am denied and then again asked to register. Sorry for the :rant:

Have you copied your excellent post (on that site) about the improved (?) MyTT website (that I think) was launched yesterday to this forum?

No, have not done so. I normally am asked to provide my log in credentials every morning (my time) when I click on the TomTom Discussions link. And I find if I'm not back there for a couple of hours, I need to log in again.....

As you know, David, I am a forum member of that site, but I must have been VERY bad, as I am continually asked to register there, despite the fact that when I open the site, it greets me with my user name. If I then try to respond to a post or post a new one, I am denied and then again asked to register. Sorry for the :rant:

Have you copied your excellent post (on that site) about the improved (?) MyTT website (that I think) was launched yesterday to this forum?

I did over on PGPSW (MyTomTom Improvement launched) and I meant do something similar here, but then I got bogged down in a nightmare MyTomTom update and lost the will to live!

I did over on PGPSW (MyTomTom Improvement launched) and I meant do something similar here, but then I got bogged down in a nightmare MyTomTom update and lost the will to live!

Good reason!

Ask a Question