tomtom iq routes euro edition

TomTom Model(s)
iq routes europe edition
hi, everybody, been out testing my iq route europe edition and already found many errors.

1 - doesnt recognise some roundabouts ( east lancs road towards manchester) just a straight road.

2 - went to gullivers world warrington from home (huyton) drove thru a strait junction and it said it was a roundabout when clearly it was not.

3 - house numbers in my street goes upto 105,,, can only find upto 98, my is 99. not a problem to me but cud be to some 1 else.

4 - also doesnt show lane guidance, when driving along east lancs due to road works traffic was diverted onto other side of carriageway (oncoming traffic) thought that would of shown up.

any thoughts? anyone?

hi, everybody, been out testing my iq route europe edition and already found many errors.

1 - doesnt recognise some roundabouts ( east lancs road towards manchester) just a straight road.

Can use mapshares to add roundabout, I think

2 - went to gullivers world warrington from home (huyton) drove thru a strait junction and it said it was a roundabout when clearly it was not.

Mapshares to provide info

3 - house numbers in my street goes upto 105,,, can only find upto 98, my is 99. not a problem to me but cud be to some 1 else.

Mapshares-->Edit street address (or something close)

4 - also doesnt show lane guidance, when driving along east lancs due to road works traffic was diverted onto other side of carriageway (oncoming traffic) thought that would of shown up.

Think ALG reflects permanent exit changes, not temporary ones.

Ask a Question